How do I apply for admission to a selected university?
Non-EU/EEA students should apply through an online application system formerly known as CEF and currently called the ‘Studying in France procedure’. Through this system, you may also apply for your visa online and track the progress of your application.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
There are several ways to submit an application:
– Apply directly on the university website (recommended)
– Via a third-party agency (try to avoid!)
– Via Campus France (recommended)
RECOMMENDED CARE POINTS
Here are some recommended care-points to be considered while consolidating your application:
– Carefully check entrance requirements: standardized tests, such as the GRE, GMAT, or LSAT are required for admission to most of the undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
– Apply to at least three different institutions in order to increase your chances of being admitted.
– Ensure a complete list of required documents, and watch out for individual university and course application deadlines.
– Campus France : https://www.inde.campusfrance.org/
– Free advisory is offered by Campus France & N+I government official agencies (Available in English)
– Third-party agencies: https://www.nplusi.com/public/en/various-programs-in-engineering-sciences-and-technologies